LaxNW Rippers Blue (Class 16/17)Register
Please click the roster link below to view the players for the team.
Lacey Beaty (Head Coach, Beaverton High School Girls' Lacrosse)
Jessica Voas (Head Coach, Lakeridge Girls' High School 2008-2012; Head Coach, Sunset High School Girls' Lacrosse 2006-2007)
LaxNW Rippers Incoming Class '16/17
Incoming 8th & 9th Graders will play in the high school B division at the tournament. Incoming 8th graders will not be allowed to play on either HS Team 1 or HS Team 2. Eighth graders are required, however, to play in our summer club middle school (7/8) league on Mondays.
Incoming freshman may be placed on the Class 16/17 or Team 2 depending on the needs of the teams. Cuts will be made for all teams if we are over team limits. Rosters will be limited to no more than 18 players including goalies.
2011 Snohomish, Cascade Cup Results
First Place - LaxNW Rippers X-Treme '11
Second Place - LaxNW Rippers Green
First Place - Rippers Black
In addition to the summer tournament described below, the LaxNW Select High School teams will travel to Palm Springs January 18-21 for the 2013 Sandstorm Tournament. This tournament has grown considerably over the last few years, has impressive competition, and is a great recruiting tournament for those striving to play at the collegiate level. Cost for Fall 2012/Winter 2013 practices and tournament travel expenses: $875.00
Note Regarding Fall Tournament
We will take one select team from the Team 1 and Team 2 player pool to a Fall tournament. We are currently on a waiting list for the Fall President's (IWLCA) Cup in Naples Florida November 16/17 weekend. President's Cup Tournament Website.
The cost for the Phoenix Southwest Classic fall tournament last year was $750 including all practices and travel expenses (except food). If we are able to acquire a spot at the Presiden'ts Cup, airfare will be the determining factor of our final cost.
To register yourself or your player for the select team tryout roster, click the link for team you are trying out for. Tryouts are free. Click the Register button and choose the "Pay later" option.
Contact us at 503-295-7774 or email@example.com if you have questions!
Summer Tournament Information
- 5th Annual Cascade Cup Tournament in Snohomish, Washington.
- July 28 & July 29 (Potential to play Friday, July 27 so prepare to stay overnight Friday and Saturday).
Cost per player is $325.00 and includes the following:
* Practices Wednesday evenings at Lakeridge High School at 2 hours (6:00PM - 8:00PM) per practice June 20 - July 25. These practices are in addition to the eight weeks of summer club practice (mostly Mondays) with competitive games, and summer end tournament August 17. Summer club registration found under separate link. Click Register on the left hand side of our Website for more information.
* Tournament Fee
* Four full length games in pool play plus playoff rounds and crowning the champion at each division.
* LaxNW Club Select uniform and LaxNW T-Shirt. Sometimes we throw in more "goodies".
* All travel expenses paid including transportation and hotel (some food excluded)
* Coaching staff's compensation.
* Lacrosse Northwest processing fee.
* Contact our office at 503-295-7774 regarding financial scholarship opportunities. Don't miss out on playing due to economic hard times. We give one player in every program a scholarship according to the player's needs.
- Players will be observed by coaches during Summer League Monday nights June 18 and June 25. Additional tryouts will be held Wednesday, June 20 & 27 at Lakeridge HS turf 2. Rosters will be posted for our four teams June 30. The first practice will be either Tuesday July 3 or Thursday July 5 due to the July 4 holiday. Practices will then go back to Wednesday evenings.
- Rosters of the players chosen for the LaxNW Summer 2012 Club Select travel teams will be posted on our Website June 30. In addition, we will send an e-mail to all participants in our summer club program announcing our travel team. Be sure your user account and player profile includes the e-mail addresses you would like us to send e-mails to.
- Lacrosse Northwest will also include an alternate list for the teams. In the event a player is unable to travel to a tournament, we will notify the alternates who will be asked toplay for that team.
|Wed, Jun 20||6:00 PM||Rippers 16/17 (Blue) Roster||-||Lakeridge turf 2 (No track)|
|Wed, Jun 27||6:00 PM||Rippers 16/17 (Blue) Roster||-||Lakeridge turf 2 (No track)|
|Wed, Jul 11||6:00 PM||Rippers 16/17 (Blue) Roster||-||Lakeridge turf 2 (No track)|
|Wed, Jul 18||6:00 PM||Rippers 16/17 (Blue) Roster||-||Lakeridge turf 2 (No track)|
|Wed, Jul 25||5:00 PM||Rippers 16/17 (Blue) Roster||-||Lakeridge Grass Field (across street from school)|
|Wed, Jul 25||6:00 PM||Rippers 16/17 (Blue) Roster
|Lakeridge Grass Field (across street from school)|
|Fri, Jul 27||10:00 AM||Cascade Cup Tournament||-||Snohomish Harvey Air Field|
|Sat, Jul 28||8:00 AM||Cascade Cup Tournament||-||Snohomish Harvey Air Field|
|Sun, Jul 29||8:00 AM||Cascade Cup Tournament||-||Snohomish Harvey Air Field|